Nepal is perfect destination for volunteering especially, after the great earthquake on 26th April, 2015. Moreover, volunteering here is one of the best moments of your life as you will get an opportunity to work in multicultural environment and this is something that will enhance your credentials later if you are planning to work with United Nations.
It is also a unique opportunity to explore remote areas of Nepal where you would probably never visit in your life time. Here you will enjoy the beauty of real Nepal. The tour will unfold the landscapes, winding rivers, countryside lifestyle, culture and traditions and many more of this country that is rich in biodiversity.
We arrange any kind of volunteering tourism for you. Right now we are offering educational, earthquake relief, school building construction, awareness campaign, women empowerment, child care and many more.
Moreover, we are good at partnering you with other local non-government organizations if you wish to stay and serve here for long duration.
Many tourists from various countries have been deviating their precious time by volunteering in this Himalayan country. They have been doing various activities here. And, this is really benefiting for Nepal because the country still seeks supporting hands as it is trying to get in its feet after the devastating earthquake that occurred on 26th April, 2015.
We have identified some of the areas of volunteering that will benefit Nepalese society in greater extent:
- Organizing mass awareness program for those who want to migrate for job in foreign lands
- Distributing educational materials like books, notebooks, pen and pencils to quake affected children of Gorkha, Dolakha, Sindhupalchowk or Dhading as these were the most quake affected area.
- Participate in sanitation awareness program
- Aware people regarding women trafficking
- Participate in women empowerment program
- Teaching children in remote villages of the country
- Orphanage work
- Teaching any subject of your expertise