Nepal Trip with River Rafting, Jungle Safari, Paragliding and a Short Hiking
- Duration11 Days
- Trip Grade Moderate
- Trip Type Rafting, Jungle Safari and Hiking
- Best Time All the Year
11 days Nepal Trip with River Rafting, Jungle Safari, Paragliding and a short Hiking is specially designed for those travelers who have to wish to experience different kinds of activities like city sightseeing, river rafting, jungle safari, paragliding and also finally a short hiking into the heart of Annapurna. This trip specifically offers the blended flavor of different exciting activities at the same time. We want the travelers who come to visit Nepal to have a holistic insight of different distinct activities.
This trip commences with a sightseeing tour to UNESCO World Heritage Sites within Kathmandu valley. After your visit to World Heritage sites, you move along Prithvi Highway towards Rafting destination, that is Trishuli River. You will spend the night there in the bank of Trishuli River after River rafting. The next day, you will go to Chitwan National Park where you will enjoy different activities like jungle safari, elephant ride, jungle walk, canoeing, bird watching, Tharu cultural shows and so on. Then, we will head to Pokhara where we will experience the serenity of lakes and falls. Then the trip takes you for a short hiking up to Dhampus and back to Sarangkot. Sarangkot is a popular vantage point for sunrise and mountain views and we will enjoy both there. Those adventure lovers can enjoy paragliding down to Pokhara from Sarangkot.
Thus, we Info Nepal Treks and Expedition is always there to organize various exciting and adventurous trips according to you desire and time frame. We primarily focus on safety and luxury of the trips.
We will meet you at the Tribhuvan International Airport. Our office representative will be there holding placard on which either client’s or company's name will be printed just opposite of the arrival and after your reception, we will drive to the hotel. After your arrival at the hotel, we fix the schedule for a short orientation meeting which gives you some general information about the trip and you will settle rest of the due payment at the same time. (D)
- Airport pick up and drop in a private vehicle.
- City sightseeing with a private vehicle.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek.
- English speaking Government License holder Trekking Guide.
- Trekking Permit, TIMS, and conservation Area Permit fee.
- Trekking Porters (2 clients = 1 Porter).
- Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner with hot drinks during treks.
- First Aid Kit and Trekking Duffel Bag for Porters.
- All necessary land transport by tourist vehicles.
- Nepali staff salary, food, accommodation, Insurance, and equipment charge.
- Sleeping Bags and Down Jacket (to be returned after trek).
- Government Taxes and paperwork.
- International airfare and Nepal Visa Fee.
- Temple/Monastery entrance fees.
- Travel Insurance and rescue flights.
- Late arrival and late departure extra night.
- Personal expenses:(Laundry,battery charge,phone calls,wifi,shower,extra porters etc.).
- Tips to guide and porter.