Everest View Trek is also known as Everest Panorama Trek. This trek is literally designed to give a short trekking opportunity to the trekkers in the Everest region, along with breathtaking views of Mt. Everest. The trek is easy and perfect to introduce yourself to trekking in the Himalayas. You'll be exploring the City of Temple, Kathmandu (1,300 m) & the iconic Namche Bazaar (3,440 m) on this trek.
Leaving the bustle of modern cities, you'll embark on an adventurous journey that explores remote mountain villages, lush forests, and rich Sherpa culture. The Everest view trekking lets you enjoy the views of the Himalayan mountains like Mt. Everest (8,849 m), Mt. Lhotse (8,516 m), Mt. Nuptse (7,861 m), Mt. Ama Dablam (6,812 m), Mt. Khumbila (5,761 m), Mt. Thamserku (6,608 m), Mt. Chamlang (7,319 m), Kongde Ri (6,187 m), etc.
Along the trail, you will witness gorgeous scenery and come across numerous stupas, chortens, mani walls, etc. The Everest view trek routes cross many suspension bridges and pass by lovely waterfalls. The fresh air of the mountains and the warm hospitality of the locals will win your heart.
You explore the Hotel Everest View (3,962 m), Syangboche Airstrip (3,748 m), and Khumjung monastery (3,790 m) during your acclimatization in Namche Bazaar (3,440 m). Further, walking through lush rhododendron and magnolia forests, you reach Tengboche village (3,860 m), the final destination of the Everest view trek 10 days.
Is this trip right for you?
Everest view trekking is one of the easiest treks in the Everest region. Below are the things that will help you determine whether this trek is the ideal one for you or not:
- If you are looking for a short journey in the Khumbu region.
- If you are in search of an easy trek that offers stunning Himalayan mountain views, including Everest.
- If you love nature and want to witness the heavenly beauty of the Himalayas but couldn't go on a trek to EBC because of time limitations, health issues, etc.
- You can walk 5 to 6 hours a day.
- You admire flora, fauna & Sherpa culture.
Difficulty & altitude sickness
Everest view trek is an easy trek. For a beginner trekker, some steep parts of the trail and long walking hours can get a little tough. Otherwise, Everest view trekking is recommended for novice trekkers. The trail has good moderation of gentle and rough paths. You'll be spending seven days trekking through lush forests and living a simple life.
Everest view trek 10 days touches the high altitude of 3,962 meters. Given the altitude, there are sheer risks of altitude sickness. We'll try our best to acclimatize to the elevation properly and take all the precautions. Compared to the EBC trek, the chances are pretty low. Still don't let your guard down because you never know how your body will react to drastic changes in altitude.
Trekking in the Himalayas requires a certain level of physical and mental preparation. Given the difficulty and remoteness of the region you are trekking to, the preparation differs. For Everest panorama trekking, you have to do the following things:
- Body: You do not need to do anything specific to train your body. Regular experience and walking are sufficient. If you can do activities like swimming, cycling, jogging, hiking, etc that will involve your cardio and build your stamina & core strength.
- Mind: Preparing your mind involves getting it ready to be okay with basic accommodation and limited facilities in the mountains. You have to adjust to a new and very simple palate & lifestyle for a few days. Services like internet, hot shower, charging, etc get scarce and expensive.
- Packing: We will give you a packing list for the Everest view trek. Follow the guidelines and buy your trekking clothes. You'll have ample time to buy/rent trekking necessities in Thamel, so no need to carry everything with you. A few things that you cannot forget at any cost are your medications (if needed & inform us too), extra Nepali cash, documents, reusable water bottle, comfortable trekking boots, etc.
- Travel Insurance: Travel insurance is very important while traveling in the Himalayas. Given the high altitude and nature of the area, there can be unseen events that might require emergency evacuation or medical assistance. Events like that are rare, but it's better to be safe than sorry.
Alternative trek packages
First of all, you customize the Everest view trek itinerary. If your budget allows, you can upgrade it to a luxury package or include a helicopter tour of EBC at the end of the trek. We also have a 5 days Everest short trek that you can check out.
Here are some other easy-to-moderate trek packages:Langtang Valley Trek, Poon Hill Trek, Mardi Himal Trek, Khopra Danda Trek, Jomsom Muktinath Trek, and Annapurna Short Trek.
The booking for the Everest view trek 2023/2024 is open. The booking process is simple. You can do it directly from our package page or send us your inquiry. After we send you a trek confirmation mail, you can go ahead and book the flight to Kathmandu and begin preparing for the trek.